Time for another recipe post I think. Something quick, light and tasty :smile:
- 4 Salmon fillets with skin on
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 spring onions
- A thumb of root ginger chopped
- 3 tablespoon seasoned of cornflour
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime and wedges to garnish
- 1 julienne green or red chilli
- 4 tbsp of coriander
- Oil for frying
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and lime.
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the sauce for at least one hour. Once the fish has been marinated, take the fish out and dab it dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the fillets in seasoned cornflour, then set aside. Heat some oil in a large frying pan and fry the fillets skin side first for about three minutes both sides until it’s nice and crispy. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan add the marinade sauce and simmer until syrupy.
- Add the chopped chillies, coriander and spring onions. Serve on a bed of steamed rice and garnish with the lime wedges.